List Price: $19.14
Sale Price: $19.14
(as of 04/27/2016 15:43 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
The 2XU Compression Calf Guards may possibly seem straightforward but they are strategically developed to be exceptionally powerful for the containment of the calf muscle when instruction and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly associated to leading to fatigue, muscle damage (little tears) and shin splints. The ease of the calf guards let the athlete to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit generating transition times quicker in the course of a triathlon.
- Muscle containment for reduced vibrations & oscillation, less muscle fatigue & damage
- 70 Denier Invista LYCRA for Certified Gradient Compression
- Medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure
- Graduated Compression Fit for circulatory benefits & faster recovery
- Increased Oxygen to Muscles + Minimizes Shin Splints
- Unisex non-stirrup calf guards for reducing fatigue and increasing strength during workouts
- PWX Flex fabric offers extra calf and shin support while minimizing damage in the lower legs
- Supports the calf muscles to reduce muscle vibration, allowing muscles to work efficiently
- Reduces cramping and speeds up recovery once you've finished your workout
- Ideal for training, racing, and recovery; available in XS through XL sizes