List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 15:43 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Virtually every single part of the entire body has garments created with moisture wicking, fast drying technical fabric to increase your workout. The new SPEG UV-Professional Beanie Cap delivers moisture wicking, cooling and UV30+ protection for individuals with medium to quick and zero head hair. The SPEG UV-Professional Beanie Cap is manufactured using a mixture of CoolDry® material and Spandex for flexibility. The CoolDry® fabric combines the comfort of cotton and the swift-dry functionality of polyester fabric. It maximizes the transmission of moisture from the skin to the outer surface of the material by a blend of specific abilities. The tetra cross channel cross section of the fiber benefits in weight reduction of 25% when in contrast to standard polyester. The tetra channel structure of the fiber can make CoolDry® more breathable, which repels the moisture quicker and keeps the body drier and much more cozy. The SPEG UV-Professional Beanie Cap offers a sun safety aspect of SPF30+. We nonetheless advocate you dress in sun block as SPF30+ represents around a 97% of the sun\'s harmful rays becoming blocked (SPF 15 blocks 93%). Its tri-panel style delivers a good fit for all head sizes and a trendy look. Will not be caught with no yours!
- Offers moisture wicking, cooling and UV30+ protection for those with medium to short and zero head hair.
- Manufactured using a combination of CoolDry® fabric and Spandex for flexibility
- The CoolDry® fabric combines the comfort of cotton and the quick-dry performance of polyester fabric
- The tetra channel structure of the fiber makes CoolDry® more breathable, which repels the moisture quicker and keeps the body drier and more comfortable
- Please note these are designed to wear under your cycling helmet and are not a hat.